Whether you’re exploring career paths while earning a degree, in training, just starting your professional career, or well established in the medical genetics and genomics field, ACMG has affordable membership designed to enhance your learning experiences, initiate collaboration and innovation with others in the field, and advance you career.
Members enjoy substantial discounts on education and practice resources as well as access to exclusive Members Only practice tools, publications and collaboration opportunities.
Join while attending the ACMG annual meeting and:
- Receive a refund of the Non-member registration fee differential paid
- Receive a $75 rebate coupon that can be applied toward
- Annual Meeting registration
- The ACMG Genetics and Genomics Review Course, or
- ACMG Annual Meeting Recorded Content
- Receive a $50 waiver on your one-time membership application fee – Use Discount code: WAIVER2023
- Save up to $375 on future ACMG Annual Meeting registration fees
- Free Student Membership apply online
In-Person Registration Refund/Savings Example
||Non-Member Registration Refund
||Application Fee Waiver
||2023 Annual Meeting Savings
|MD’s, PhD’s, DO’s, Laboratory, Directors, and Corporate Executives
|Genetic Counselors, PA's, NP's, Nurses, Dietitians, Lab Techs, and NonProfit Reps
|Trainees, Postdoctoral Fellows, Residents
Application and payment must be received by March 18, 2023 to take advantage of this offer.
Questions about this offer? Please visit the ACMG Booth or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACMG – The only national membership organization that includes the entire medical genetics team