ACMG Student Interest Group Program
The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics Student Interest Group Program is designed to help medical, graduate and genetic counseling students expand their knowledge and interest in the field of medical genetics. Membership in the ACMG Student Interest Group Program provides groups access to unique educational resources, opportunities for networking, and information about careers in medical genetics.
- Apply here to join the ACMG Student Interest Group Program
- Apply here to become a Student member of the ACMG
Medical Genetics Residency Programs | #theACMG
for more information on residency programs.
Is Medical Genetics the Right Specialty for You?
- Get more information about the day-to-day life of a medical geneticist. The Careers in Medical Genetics and Genomics videos give you an inside look at what it's like to be a practicing medical geneticist, the benefits to becoming one, training pathways and the importance of medical genetics to medicine as a whole.
- The ACMG YouTube Channel Genetics & Your Health provides information from some of the most prominent medical geneticists in the country. This series also briefly addresses current hot topics in medical genetics.
- The ACMG's Genetics Academy online learning center brings you the latest educational programming in genetics and such as ACMG’s monthly Genomics Case Conferences webinars, Genomics in Clinical Practice webinars, ACMG Annual Meeting recorded content and the ACMG Genetics Review Course.
ACMG Foundation for Genetic and Genomic Medicine Scholarship Program
The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics Foundation sponsors the Summer Genetics Scholars Program which awards numerous paid fellowships to medical students each year.
Looking for a Speaker to Talk to Your Interest Group
Join us on Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and You Tube